It's ME

My photo
Korea. Food. Architecture. Photos. That's pretty much the stuff that's gonna be on this blog :)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tachnology Process Journal

10th of December

Today I choosed my topic for our new project and answered some questions below.

My topic
  • "What are some of causes and how can we help to reduce the global warming?"


Why did I choosed this topic?
  • I choosed this topic because I thought this would help others and also me to get to know better about global warming and what we can do to save the environment.


What Areas Of Interaction would be addressed?
  • Environment/Social - I choosed this because the whole thing about reducing global warming is about stop polluting where we live and how the people can help each other to make a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers