It's ME

My photo
Korea. Food. Architecture. Photos. That's pretty much the stuff that's gonna be on this blog :)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Matchbox travel game criterion B

After doing the sketches, I decided to do my first design.

It's a game where people has to do what is told on the card.
First, the players choose a match that has a number on it. No one but the one who has the star sign (★) on his/her match should tell the numbers they have picked.
Then, the person who has a star sign (★) his/her match gets to pick a card and without knowing who has which numbers, chooses the numbers that will do what is told on the card

I think all age groups could play this game because it has simple rules and it is very easy to play. I got the idea from a game in Korea but, I changed it a little by using matches and small paper cards. To make the game I will be needing 10 matches (or more), 30~40 paper cards, a matchbox to fit the rest of the things in, and pens to decorate the box and to write down the numbers and 'what to do'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers