It's ME

My photo
Korea. Food. Architecture. Photos. That's pretty much the stuff that's gonna be on this blog :)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Global Warming Video Evaluation

'Self evaluation'



Test Results:

Was it interesting? (should be more than 8 people)
- 10/10 said yes

Was it easy to understand? (should be more than 8 people)
- 10/10 said yes

Was it about the right length? (should be more than 8 people)
- 10/10 said yes

Did the music and the background color matched the video?should be more than 7 people)
- 7.5/10(Tiffany said she would like to give me a half point) said yes

Was it enjoyable? (should be more than 5 people)
- 8/10 said yes




Thank you...

Justine, Tiffany, Vanessa, Teresa, Aha Yeong, Pulee, Anudari, Jun woo, Justin, Sung eun,

for answering my survey questions. (I hope they are right...)



Also, when I was doing the survey, I heard many different comments from others.


One of the positive comment was like...
"The earth at the corner was nice."-one of the people

and..

one of the negative comment was like...

"The music wasn't really matching the video.."-a different one of the people



When I was doing the investigation, I didn't really wrote on the "MYP Technology and the Design Cycle" worksheet much (sources). I just wrote every sources on the Microsoft word and printed out.



When I was working on the designing and planning, I made a storyboard of what my video will

look like. I tried to follow my plans but, I had to change them because....

First, the movie maker program did not have some effects that I expected to have.

Second, it was really hard to find the pictures I wanted to have.
Third, I did not have enough time because my original plan was to work on it at school during Monday and Tuesday,which was the Tsgansaar holiday. And I had to do it over at home which made me to take more time and change the plan.

And last, I just wanted to change my plan after I saw how the movie making program works.
It would have been better if I knew the program before I was planning my work. Then, I wouldn't have needed to change my plan so much.

For the "create", it was very challenging because it was my first time making a video.
I think I did quit well considering that this was my first time but, I could make more improvements to it if I have another chance making a video like having more subtitles (I had a hard time working on the subtitles so, I couldn't have a lot of it in). I felt kind of "sad" when the last part repeated twice even though I didn't meant it.

I'm don't really think my video can affect anyone or solve any social problems that much but to me, I learned a lot of new things(especially "how to make a video") and I'm sure that this will help me later on.

* And I'm planning to send my video to my baby cousin!
She might learn....English.... : )

1 comment:

Followers